Posts Tagged ‘NonRich.’
WeLoveCostaRica.com Reveals Costa Rica Real Estate Near The Beach for the Non-Rich.
(PRWEB) May 10, 2007
WeLoveCostaRica.com specializes in researching and then showcasing Costa Rica real estate projects by financially strong, experienced developers with a proven track record of building quality homes in Costa Rica.
“We are very excited about representing this new Valba Dreams development offering very affordable, well appointed town home condos. My friends Jorge and Lilly have built some magnificent multi-million dollar, ultra-luxurious homes in this area and are now focused on bringing a more affordable product to market,” said Scott Oliver, author of ‘How To Buy Costa Rica Real Estate Without Losing Your Camisa.’
The first phase of this new Valba Dreams real estate project located practically next door to Punta Leona on Costa Rica’s Central Pacific coast offers fourteen well built two and three bedroom town homes for under $ 200,000.
The completed Valba Dreams project consists of only 44 homes and offers full time residents a real sense of community which often is lost in many of the larger developments. The surrounding area has seen dramatic changes as big developers and luxury hotels moving into the area are forcing prices higher.
The Valba Dreams community is convenient to the main highway from the capital city San José and less than ten minutes from the beaches and with the popular town of Jaco just 15 minutes away homeowners will have a wide variety of shopping, restaurants and other services to choose from near their home.
David Treadway, a local real estate consultant added that: “Prices of quality new condos in Jaco are now starting at US$ 350,000 and still many projects in the Jaco area are 80% to 100% sold out before breaking ground, so with the Valba Dreams project at prices below $ 200K, there is a lot of interest.”
Here’s why this new Valba project is attracting so much interest:
1. Valba has proven experience with a great track record of building luxury homes in this area.
2. Title guarantee is provided by First Costa Rican Title & Trust S.A.
3. Reservations for new homes can be made with only US$ 5,000.
4. A Costa Rican corporation (which owns the home) is included in the sales price.
5. The purchase agreement is freely assignable.
6. Air conditioning is included in the bedrooms and living room.
7. There is more storage space and more living space than most vacation homes.
8. There are car two parking ports not just one and 24/7 security.
9. Unlike many projects in Costa Rica, all cables are underground and will not be dangling in front of the master bedroom window and, there are no shared walls.
10. There is a good, reliable water source.
11. This project is less dense than any ‘affordable’ projects that we have seen.
12. The drive from Valba Dreams to two of Costa Rica cleanest Blue Flag beaches is less than ten minutes.
Construction in Costa Rica from March 2006 – March 2007 is up 59% and the Central Pacific area is booming, combine this and the fact that sophisticated real estate investors are convinced that the new marina project being developed by the owner of nearby Punta Leona will help push prices much higher at Valba Dreams.
Pre-construction prices of under $ 200K will be closed on 15th June 2007, after that date, the prices of the remaining homes in the first phase will be increased by $ 25,000 so real estate buyers with a serious interest in buying affordable real estate near the beach in Costa Rica would have to act fast.
Written by Scott Oliver, the author of ‘How To Buy Costa Rica Real Estate Without Losing Your Camisa’ http://www.welovecostarica.com/public/84.cfm and ‘Costa Rica’s Guide To Making Money Offshore’ http://www.welovecostarica.com/public/500.cfm and the founder of http://www.welovecostarica.com home to over 1,400 free articles and videos about Costa Rica real estate investments and retirement.
, Vocus PRW Holdings, LLC.
Vocus, PRWeb, and Publicity Wire are trademarks or registered trademarks of Vocus, Inc. or Vocus PRW Holdings, LLC.
Find More Costa Rica Press Releases